Monday, April 22, 2013

The last 2 weeks in photos.

Hi friends!

We are busy around here getting back into the swing of things.  I went back to work 2 weeks ago and am enjoying being back.  I can't believe it had been since the first week in November that I was in the office.  

Here are some pics of the last couple of weeks that I just love.

Henry rocked at his latest dentist appointment.  He picked the pink chair.  Such a cutie!
 

Last week, Beckett came to work with me.  I miss having that sweet smile here today.  And interestingly, I don't have nearly the amount of visitors stopping by.  Hmmmm....


Henry got his first umbrella recently.  Here he is testing its efficacy.


Last week brought the milestone of Henry's first organized sporting practice: Soccer.  Kudos to the coaches for actually keeping 20+ three-year-olds engaged and following their instructions.  (And, Henry's coach's name is Anders--my friend Cat's son's name.  We LOVE that!)


This weekend, the Hoos swept the higher-ranked FSU Seminoles in baseball.  We were there to see them finish game 1.  We have nearly the same pic of Andrew with Henry at a baseball game.  Check out the last picture in this post.

A shadowy picture of me & Henry!  He knows way more about the team than I do.  I'm not exaggerating.  He really does.


We had the most super special visit from my dearest friend Michelle.  I think just to take care of my heart a little bit, God orchestrated a childhood friend of Michelle's from KY to get married in C'ville.  I know, right?!  It was more wonderful than I can say having her here.  There is just nothing like wrapping your arms around old friends.



1 comment:

  1. awww. michelle! so good to see her face. :) brings back memories of hanging out w/y'all in that basement "apartment" at Furman :)

    ReplyDelete