Friday, November 23, 2012

Henry-isms

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Before the weekend gets away from us, I had to document a few Henry-isms that I think are particularly hilarious (and, yes, I understand I'm completely biased).

1.  Henry is now taking a book, opening it up and "reading" to us.  My favorite part?  How he starts:  "One Uponce a Time..."

2.  On Wednesday, Henry was snuggled up next to me and we were talking about his baby brother.  He likes to rub my tummy and give kisses.  This time he looked at me, cocked his head and said, "My brother...he's a nice guy."  Oh good heavens.

3. During the Thanksgiving festivities, we were trying to get a picture of Henry and Charlie together (Greg took the pics.  Once I get them, I'll post them.)  We couldn't get them to stand close enough together.  So Andrew said, "Henry, put your arm around Charlie like we're singing the Good Ol' Song."  Henry knew exactly what that meant and immediately put his arm around Charlie's shoulder.  What we couldn't figure out next is why, with his other hand, Henry was holding his ear.  Then it dawned on Andrew: the video that Henry watches ALL THE TIME of the (old) B'hoos singing the Good Ol' Song shows one of the guys holding his ear so he can hear what he's singing.  Henry just thought that was part of the song!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were surrounded by family, friends and yummy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment