Friday, July 6, 2012

Long Time No Blog

Sincere apologies to the two or three of you out there in internetville who have been waiting for more Breen-fambily photos and anecdotes.  There is plenty to come, as soon as our lives slow down juuuuuust a smidge.  Suffice it to say that it's ironic that I'm currently getting my tail kicked by a class called Management and Planning while Audrey is getting hers kicked by the first trimester of pregnancy.  Clearly this was poor "planning" on our part (tongue firmly in cheek) and I ain't "managing" a daggum thing.

This video is for Grandpa, who sent Henry the sweetest gift.  We just couldn't wait for a holiday or special occasion for the unveiling.  Henry's expression is priceless.  Thanks, Grandpa!!
video





2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Video and sound quality are the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Henry, I’m so glad you like your own personalized baseball glove! I’m as happy as you are! I hope it catches many, many balls thrown from your parents, your cousins, and your baseball buddies.

    Someday when you are able to come to Texas for a visit, maybe we could visit the place where your first REAL baseball glove was made. I hear it’s an interesting tour.

    I’m so thrilled that you are actually reading already! Wow! What a big and smart boy you are!

    Tell your mom and dad to video a game of catch with your new glove.

    I love you and am sooo proud of you!

    Go ‘Hoos, O’s, and Rangers!

    Oh, and thanks for blogging “the grand opening.”

    Grampa Breen
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete