Monday, July 23, 2012

Henry's First "Homerun"

Last week, the family made a quick trip to Virginia Beach to say goodbye to my dear great aunt, Violet.  We arrived in town early enough to have a quick game of "Baba pitch the ball."  I must actually admit that Momma was pitching the ball for a little while.  But Henry was hitting it so hard that I worried about him hitting my now-inhabited-with-a-teeny-person belly.  So I handed the pitching duty off to my dad.  Apparently, Henry can read his pitches pretty well.

video

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Henry that homer was a great blast! I truly believe that your great, great Aunt surely looked down and said ... well, “Great, Henry!”

    By the way, Henry Aaron (a.k.a. “Hammerin’ Hank”), who played for the Atlanta Braves, and who holds the most-homers-ever, is looking over his shoulder ....

    We’re so proud of you and love you so much!

    Grampa Breen in Texas
    XXXxOOOo

    ReplyDelete