Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baseball. His first love?

I'm going to venture to say that beyond his momma and his daddy, baseball has become this kid's first love.  

For example, if he can't play baseball outside with dada, he'll ask us to turn on the Orioles.  Oh and by name.  It's not, "Watch baseball, mama."  It's more like, "Watch Orioles, mama."

After recognizing players like Adam Jones by name (That's Adam Jones!), he'll pick up his plastic yellow bat and watch the pitcher.  When the pitcher pitches, he takes his swing.

He also adores the baseball song.  Here he is giving it his best.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh! Henry, I’m like a baseball: you have me in stitches!

    The singing, the tosses, the catches, the bat-swings, and now the reading and spelling already! You are an amazing grandson.

    I’m so proud of you and your mom and dad.

    Go ‘Hoos, O’s, ‘n’ Rangers. Oh, and YOU GO, Henry!

    Love,

    Grampa in Texas

    XXXx
    OOOo

    ReplyDelete