Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Momastery

Andrew and I have become huge fans of a new blog. The writer's story is amazing...full of redemption. And her writing is both soul inspiring and hysterical.

My parents came to visit a couple of weeks ago and after we put Henry to bed, I read a few of her posts out loud. At one moment my mom and I were doubled over in tears laughing so hard I couldn't finish reading.

But one post has changed me in a beautiful way. I work in education and find myself thinking about the best schools for Henry and the best teachers and blah, blah, blah. This post was the perspective shift I needed in a desperate way.

Please grab some tissues before reading.

http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/18/for-adam/

I pray that is my wish for my precious Henry.

1 comment:

  1. Aud - I took a few minutes to look at the blog during my lunch break today, and it looks amazing. Thanks so much for recommending it! Hope you and the family are doing well! Henry is adorable, by the way :-)

    Love,
    Erin (Lawson) Coia

    ReplyDelete