Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We have a crawler!!!

Henry and I were playing with his basket of stuffed animals in his bedroom yesterday afternoon. I was chatting with my mom on the phone when I started screaming in her ear. HENRY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU CRAWLING??? OHMYGOSH!!

He never once did the typical rocking thing. He just pushed up on all 4s and started crawling. So adorable!

He is a little sleepy tonight. So he wasn't interested in doing too much for the video camera. But we caught a glimpse of it for you!



Becca and Gram! I can't believe you missed this by one week!!

3 comments:

  1. Um, hello? Virginia Breens' Christmas tree? Beware! You heard it here first. Always curious and now mobile Henry's gonna be out to getcha -- on all fours! Way to go, Little Man! Yay! ;-)

    Love, Grampa Breen XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete