Saturday, June 19, 2010

6 Months Old!

On Tuesday, Henry celebrated his 6-month birthday. We celebrated the day with my dearest friend and college roommate, Kristen. She and her mom and two girls were visiting from South Carolina. My mom came up to join the party, too. We had a BLAST!! I can't tell you how wonderful it was to hang out and catch up. I miss my SC girlfriends so much!

We celebrated the big day by returning to our friends' pool. What fun! Henry just LOVES the pool!

We missed the husbands but had a great time.




I'm waiting for a pic from Kristen of the two of us with our babies. It feels like yesterday that we were 18 and met on move-in day our first year at Furman. Kristen--boy have we come a long way! Love you, my friend!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a wonderful time too! Thank you for such a welcoming and fun visit. I'll send you the pictures as soon as I get them on the computer. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete