Saturday, April 3, 2010

What happened to spring?

We have enjoyed some summer-like days this week. What fun! I was determined to not yet turn on the a/c in the house. But once the temperature in the house reached 83, I gave in. We were having some fun with Henry when things got pretty warm. This pic is a little blurry; but I just had to share.
Andrew and I are addicted to that show "Who Do You Think You Are?"--the one all about genealogy. I'm convinced now that there might be some Michelin Man in our blood somewhere. I love his rolls!

Today, cousin Sara came by for a visit. Henry LOVED seeing her. She had him giggling like crazy. It was so wonderful to watch.

After such an eventful day, H went to sleep early tonight (early enough that there was enough light to snap a few shots). He's now in the habit of sleeping with his hands up by his ears. When he gets sleepy, he starts rubbing his eyes and grabbing his hair on the back of his head. It is so precious.



1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that show, too. so interesting! my husband is so happy that i am finally getting into geneology like he has been for the past 15 years. (he's a history teacher)...

    ReplyDelete