Sunday, April 18, 2010

Praying for Halle

As you may know, Andrew and I have a slew of friends who are expecting little ones this year or who have just recently had a baby (or babies, in the case of the triplets). It is easy with today's medical advances to take such miraculous creations of life for granted.

Unfortunately, I have received news from one of my best friends in SC that has jerked me back into the reality that each of these lives is a precious and fragile gift.

I'm writing to ask you to pray for baby Halle (who is 9 weeks old), her parents Cat & Erik and her big brother, 20-month old Anders. Last week, doctors discovered that there is something irregular about Halle's brain.

For more info, visit http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/halle

Please join me in praying for Halle and her family. Even though I cannot be there in person, I can do what I know is even more powerful--rally prayers for them from around the country.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of sweet baby Halle. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete