Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy Week

Andrew had Monday off, so we took our first family trip to the Charlottesville downtown mall. For those not familiar w/ C'ville it's not a shopping mall type of mall. It's Main St. that is completely pedestrian with shops, restaurants, a movie theater and even an ice skating rink. Henry loved being all snuggled up with daddy in the bjorn. The weather was beautiful and we loved (okay, I loved) being outside.

Tuesday, I decided to make a trip up to the office to show off Henry. Just as I imagined, as soon as I walked through the door all the wonderful people who cheered me on during my whole pregnancy came running to see the end product. And Henry didn't disappoint! He was such a sweetie and let all the ladies and even Mark (my boss) pass him around.
Today, though, is the BEST day of the week. Grandmommy Breen arrived to meet her first grandchild. We are so thrilled to have her here and will definitely post pictures of her visit.

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics of Henry hanging out today:

No comments:

Post a Comment