Sunday, October 11, 2009

New house, new baby, new camera?

I apologize for the lack of pictures lately. My camera's batteries were virtually unchargeable, so I got some new ones. We went to the house today to take some shots, with the new batteries fully charged. Much to my dismay, however, the camera still wouldn't stay on for more than a few seconds. I'm thinking maybe it's the camera that needs replacing. Oh well.

You'll just have to trust me when I say that the house is looking good. Wood floors in. Carpets in. Kitchen cabinets in. Bathroom tile in. Many of the fixtures and hardware (door handles, cabinet handles, etc.) are done. Fridge and oven are in place. Microwave and dishwasher are on deck. Lots more that I can't think of right now.

A more thorough update, pictures included, will come as soon as I'm able.

1 comment:

  1. 10/11/09 - Well, at least the 'Hoos batteries are working! CHARGE!! ;-) Their two recent victories are as shocking as their three earlier losses.

    I'll bring my camera next week-and-a-half. Love the progress reports. You've "tripled" enough. Stay on 3rd base these next two months. Rest, relax. Football jargonly, you're now in the Red Zone.

    We think of you constantly in these exciting times. Love from Mom & Dad Breen

    ReplyDelete