Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Va. Beach Shower

Just in case Andrew and I weren't capable of spoiling Baby Breen enough, Saturday was proof positive that this poor child has no chance but to be spoiled to pieces!!! More than twenty of us gathered at a beautiful restaurant selected by my Aunt Sandy for an absolutely delicious lunch and a wonderful celebration!

Take a look at this precious cake!


Of course I couldn't wait to dig in!


Here are all the Dodson ladies: Gabrielle, Mandi, Krista, Kesiah, Mema, Aunt Carolyn, Mom, me and Kim. We missed you Leigh, Aunt Louise and Stephanie!


I mean come on! I could hardly move after being surrounded by all of these gifts! Everyone was so wonderful and incredibly generous. We are so blessed!!



Kesiah was, as usual, my darling little helper. She did such a great job handing me the gifts and helping me unwrap. She's grown up quite a bit from the flower girl...and will always be my sweet, sweet niece. I love you, kiddo!


The hostesses! Mom, me, Tara and my Aunt Sandy. Thank you all for making it a magical day!








No comments:

Post a Comment