Sunday, August 9, 2009

A 10 lb Stroller!

We successfully registered this weekend. And thanks to my amazing sister-in-law, we found a 10 lb stroller! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! For those who might not be up on the latest weights of strollers, the typical system of stroller where the infant carrier snaps on is somewhere between 25 and 30 lbs. This, of course, posed a bit of an issue with me and my compromised back.

While wondering around the store, Krista (who was advising Andrew and I on what we really needed on the registry) found the perfect stroller. Unfortunately, it's a bit on the expensive side--since the infant carrier and the stroller come separately. But it is going to be so worth it...every time I think of putting that thing in and out of the trunk.

The other things on the registry are pretty awesome, too. Check out our registries at Target and Babies R Us. Our nursery design is at Target. It's pretty darn cute if you ask me.

We were given a ton of stuff from Nick and Nara. They gave us Sasha and Eva's crib, changing table, bouncy seat, doorframe swing, and more! They were SO generous. We're thrilled.

Even though the house is far from finished, the nursery is coming together slowly and surely. How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment