Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Breen's first photo shoot

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound we had done at 12 weeks 1 day. Here is a picture of both halfs of the baby's brain. The image is appropriately titled "BRAIN" on the scan.
Here you can actually see the baby's spine. Amazing!

This picture is actually of the left side of the baby's torso. You can't see his/her head. Only his/her left side and arms.


And the most amazing picture to me. Our baby's profile.


Having the ultrasound was amazing. The baby was having a bit of a snooze when we started and was being perfectly still. The technician needed baby Breen to roll over a bit to get some images of other parts of his/her body. So she took the ultrasound wand and started jiggling my belly and immediately the baby started kicking his/her legs and moving his/her arms. It was so wild. Now I'm so aware of maybe waking the baby every time I sneeze or cough. It's crazy to think there's a tiny baby in my tummy. I can't WAIT until I can feel baby Breen move. What a glorious day that will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment